Saturday, October 18, 2014

Bright Ideas: Math Centers Triple Pocket Organizers


Upon taking inventory of my laminated centers, I've counted about a caboodle of them and that makes a kazillion parts and pieces. AND even though I had gracious plenty centers, I didn't have them handy when I needed to spend a few extra minutes with a struggling learner. 

Recently I found these nifty little plastic sleeves with double pockets and they've saved the day. 



For each center, I put the recording sheet and answer sheet or other large pieces in the largest pocket, the sleeve. I put all of the other pieces in the front pockets.


Finally, I put the centers in notebooks by skill, strand or season. For example, all of my centers for comparing numbers are right here ready to pull and use.


I got mine from Staples (three pocket sheet protector, item 952556).

If you like this tip, I hope you'll follow my blog, my Facebook page or my Pinterest boards. 

For more bright ideas from a variety of bloggers, browse the link up below. 


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I am going to Staples THIS WEEKEND to get these sheet protectors! Thanks so much for sharing :)
    Karri
    One Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUPER smart, Jayne! Thanks!
    : )
    Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius!! I have been storing mine in large zip locks then inside a container. I can now just use these in the container. and not worry about the pieces being lost. THANKS!!!
    ✿Tiffani Time 4 Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tip! I think I'll be heading to Staples soon :)

    ReplyDelete